Dog Walking Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Goody Paws terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. Goody Paws will not confirm any booking until an enrolment has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice (for dog walking clients) via cash, Paypal or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time 2.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Goody Paws, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
5. If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off in order to complete an assignment charges will be applied for each trip.
6. The client must provide Goody Paws with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available Goody Paws reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Goody Paws.
8. Goody Paws must be alerted to any behavioural problems with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
9. Although Goody Paws holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. Goody Paws reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
10. Goody Paws will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Goody Paws cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
11. Goody Paws recommend use of a secure key box, however most people do get us a key cut to keep. Under no circumstances will we ever label your key with your address, or have your secret code saved with your address.
12. Photos will be taken of your pets and used on social media and some photos may be used on merchandise such as greeting cards and calendars.
1. Cancellations – for cancellations of walks for a period of 1 week or more one months’ notice is required. For cancellations of 1 or 2 days walks a week’s notice is required. If the required notice is not given charges will be applied in full for the cancelled period.
2. All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
3. All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
4. Goody Paws reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
5. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Goody Paws via our enrolment form.
6. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms, snow and ice) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
7. Dogs will not be walked whilst in season.